Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 10:47 AM   #8421
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ Its funny how many things keeps you putting up with a job that you don't really like.... and money is a big factor.... i don't really like my job... at times i really question why should I go to work in the morning for... and when its closing time at work ...i am not sure what i should be heading home for.... i do this for the last two years now... before that i used to work in the different department... the working hours were killer (usually doing 14 to 16 hours everyday) but i guess i was more happy.... now i work from 9 to 5-30... but its all too boring and recurring... but it pays more....

I had the same problem some years ago....I used to hate one of my jobs...actually not the job but the school ...the director was rude and I felt like I didnt 'belong' to that place..I was not happy ...so I wanted to quit it...but there was a very good money involved in this...more than in the other job...and I have to agree with Dogstar ...cuz last year, finally I left that school...(but not the job....just changed my place) and I m sure it was my best decision.
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too