View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 05:11 PM   #51
Agent D
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: does he really need all those creed songs?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) Yeah. But can you tell me what any of those Alter Bridge songs MEAN. Do they even have a message? Hell if I know what it is. Alter Bridge isn't gonna play Creed songs. They have said too many times how much they hate Creed songs. They hate the songs that made them rich men. They don't want to be remembered for WAWO.....hey boys, then chunk them Grammy's in the garbage can....will ya.

God, everything you say...could you be anymore of a tool.

Can I tell you what AB's songs mean? Ha, first you tell me what Creed's songs mean and we'll see if we even agree. Song lyrics are SUBJECTIVE! If I explained to you what Down to My Last or Find The Real meant to me, would you even understand it?

And they don't hate Creed's music. They just want to move on with their lives. And who exactly would want to be remembered for WAWO, the song that pretty much galvanized Creed's rep, the song that has dogged them ever since, what I consider to be the worst of Creed's catalogue.

And the Grammys are crap. All awards are crap. True musicians don't care about awards or money.

Quote: (Originally Posted by MrProphetman) Oh, I hear that the Fort Worth, Texas concert is sold out. So I figure there are still lots of people out there that WANT to hear Creed songs...and it doesn't really matter if the original members of Creed are doing them. HA, HA, HA, HA. It sure sounded alot like Creed to me in Atlanta. No one in that crowd noticed the difference...they just sang along.

Whoa!? Fort Worth is sold out!? Excuse me while I alert Rolling Stone.

No, they WANT to hear Scott Stapp, which I can completely understand. If he plays near me, I might go see him too, but not to hear Creed. If I wanted to hear Creed, I'd play my bootlegs.

Oh and it sounded like Creed in Atlanta, huh? Like I said, tool. HA HA HA HA.