View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 12:48 PM   #7
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
You know Ann you are correct - people are supposed to have discussions and arguments will flare up on any message board. The problem was that there were too many arguments spreading up. Some posted there just to start problems. Others humor those people and keep the arguments going. It becamse a big hassle. That is what becomes my problem. When people start complaining about the forums, posts, or individual board members.

I agree that most of the discussion on here has been Alter Bridge and is mainly because I originally only had the Creed forum. Then I added an AB forum. I finally added the Stapp forum after word of his solo album and solo work coming out. When nothing happened with his work, and AB releasing an album and touring, that was the main thing to discuss - AB.

But since I've gotten too many requests, I've put the forums back. I will be monitoring the discussions in there however. Ones that consist of "out of hand" arguing will be closed / removed. I think it's fairly safe to say that you can figure out what "out of hand" arguing is. Just keep discussions peaceful and there won't be a problem.

(I'm not directing the last part at you Ann, because I know you are a very reasonable person and you do not start problems on the forums. The last part is just a statement to everyone.)

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"