View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 11:58 AM   #243
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Oh boy! I'm soooo glad that I've learned to think myself!!! And not to follow just verses... like sheep! LOL!

Come away from behind your bible-book A$... and give me some scientific FACTS!!! And yes, gay people are born that way! It has to do with the amount of your male and female genes (sp?). Haven't you learned that already in school???

In a way I feel so sorry for you... really! You are so narrow-minded, kid!
It makes your world so much smaller. I don't envy you for that! But then I comfort myself with the knowledge (not some verse! LMAO!!) that you're quit young! You still need some serious growing up. You may experience a lot in the years that lies ahead of you... it may as well change your believes!

Right now, I would love to make a big jump in time... let's say 20 years from now... and then talk about these things again with you! I know for sure that you are the one who would be surprised about yourself.

Peace my son!
thats right i just not feel like debating no more with Mr i want proof!!! and im not going to keep replying the same thing everytime i come to this thread] B/c this kids not Listening!!!So i pray for him!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything