View Single Post
Old 12-16-2002, 03:15 PM   #32
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
But what if the world ended and you didnt know?
There are many things we DO not know. Many things Others know but do not tell us in case of panic,... heres what i DO know.

Its odd as how an atom with 1 proton orbiting it can be hydrogen and an atom with 3 protosn can be something COMPLETLY DIFFERENT.

And yes peopel you CAN turn led into gold, infact you can "Possibly" Turn AYTHING Into Anything.

Although we must be carefull as how far we are looking into this, with all that cloning stuff and stem cell things, right now we could actually "Grow" a Brain or a human being. BUT we have no idea what that may efect or cause. We may create some super-natural being that will ultamitly kills us all off.
Also they possibly could clone dinosaurs if they put enough money and effor into it. Youve seen Jarrasic park. What happens if one of these Dinosaurs comes out differently then we thought? We have no idea what were getten ourslefes into here. It would be wise to stay out of it,

BUT humans in general are stupid. Simple as that. A person is smart, but people are stupid. People are panicy dont think and do stupid things in time of the crisis that we put on ourslefs.

We are pouring tons of carbon Diozxide into our atrmosphere. as soem may know carbon dioxide is what keeps us alive, because it traps in heat. We keep doing this and theres gona be WAY to much Carbon Dioxide in our atmosphere and ice caps gona melt, oceans gona rise. whole climate cycles gona shatter.

Litle bugs die, Small creatures live off little bugs, they die, bigger creatures live off smaller creatures, they die. and we live of bigegr creatures... we die.

Also. At ANYTIME any WHERE we coudl all just Die Like That. Theres liek aLOT of astroids i out there, and all its takes is oen half-a kilometer astroid to kill us all. So what do we do about it? NOTHING. We COULD put billions of dollars into this and crate ways of saving ourselfs, but we dont. Why>? Because people are stupid! It happend to teh dinosausres its gona happen to us. Its not IF it happens its when.

Also. Our OZONE layer is being ripped apar was we speek, that layer of Ozone. Is being "Ripped" apart and large holes are breaking into it. That layer turns the suns Ultraviolent Radioactive rays into nice harmless heat rays. Teh ozones is falling apart and the sun rays cause skin caner because it basically mutates ur skin cells and makes em into caner cells. Its may be only 100 peopel ding this year, but in the next hundred years and this keeps happening......

ALSO. We are Cuttin gdown our Trees. we NEED those trees! Trees make Air! We NEED air! Yet every second we cut down 4 football fealds of trees. And for WHAT? Paper, Desks and otehr wood stuff. Our trees die, we die.

ALSO. The main one of our Supreme stupidity Is WAR. We are figjting with oursefes here. Fighting over write and wrong. Fighting over differences, Fighting over Greed. We are makeing Mass devastatin weponds like Nukes and VX gas. Right now he have enough nukes to end life on earth 8 times. yet we still maek em. IF we ever have a nuclear war its goan be liek this. HE shoots nuke, they shoot nukes. We ALL die. Shure we could blow up their side of the planet. But ultamitly that will kill US to. VX gas is a gas that is SO toxic that 10Mg (Raindrop weighs 80mg) will kill u. So 1Eights of a raindrop and ur dead. They pour this into citys and there wont be a single living thing left. Btw While were killen ourslefs some alien race thinsg gona come up and be like "oh these people are dumb... lets kill them!" Theyll shoot whatever they have, well all die THE END. Everything weve done. for NOTHING everything weve acomplished. FOR NOTHING. EVRY HISTORICAL THING, EVERY EARNIN GEVERY STRUGGLE.

FOR NOTHING>

So I say. WHY CANT WE FIX OURSLEFS!??!
I wish i could help but all we can do is wait.
The peopel with all the power are the peopel who do not care.
Right now MONEY owns the world. Our world is RUNNED by money. people kill for money, people die for money. people do Many horrible things for money. Just WHY cant We see whats REALLY happenng and SAVE OurSelfs FROM ourslefs!!

Wow that was a pritty long post. Hmm I hope oneday we will see the truth and fix teh world....but i think ill be waiting a looooong time.. In the mean time all we can do is wait, be happy and enjoy our lives as we have em!

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27