Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #2358
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

Forgiveness brother IS A HARD THING sometimes we have not that many checks to turn PRAISE JESUS and i,ll be the first to confess brother before all of you im Saying MY GOD MY GOD SEARECHETH ME I ONLY DESPISE WHAT YOU DO MY GOD BUT HE THAT DWELLS IN US IS ABLE TO FORGIVE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN WHO SAID FORGIVE THEME FOR THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DO And He That is Able In Christ To Forgive evil And His Enmies Strengeth Will Surley Be Far From Him AMEN You know our streneth can fall from us for many A reasons BUT I CANT THINK OF NONE GREATER THAN IF IT BE FOR FORGIVENESS AND RICHLY GOD SHALL SUPPLY YOUR STRENGETH AND THE FLESH, Psalm 17,10 AS we depend On JESUS for Strengeth For all things HE WILL NOT LEAVE OUR SOUL IN HELL NEITHER WILL HE SUFFER THINE HOLY ONE TO SEE CORRUPTION All Power Was Given To Him Job 11 ,10,11 In Whose Hand Is The SOUL Of Every Living Thing And The Breath Of All Man Kind Doth Not The Ear Try Words And The Mouth Taste His Meat With Ancient Is Wisdom AND In Length Of Day Understanding PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Kats AND PEACE BE WITCHAS AS WE JINGLE ON IN THE SEASON