View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 02:27 PM   #15
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by fluttergirl) Are we voting for Spammage or annoyingness?
Spammage. I'm not annoying.
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWanaBFlea) Translation: Vote-for-lets-see-how-many-threads-we-can-make-so-we-can-get-our post-count-higher.
Basically, yeah.
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWanaBFlea) I changed my mind in some ways, Higher desire post all the threads you want,at least you make threads that are interesting.
Yeah, that's kind of my point. X's threads are just stupid. At least mine have a point.
Quote: (Originally Posted by fluttergirl) ding ding ding

seriously, X, you have to have rank to pull it
Yeah, and I got a big rank. (if you know what I mean).
Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) man, X, you can't be the spam king if you've got 3,000 fewer posts than Colin. You're a mere Rising Sun; Colin has already shed his skin motherfucker.
Yeah bro! You tell it like it is!
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) oh, well... at least Colin is smart! :lol
Yeah. RECOGNIZE!!!
Quote: (Originally Posted by goddess_bb) YEA RMadd!! You tell em!!! There is no competition Colin is the MAN!!!
Well said.

X, the difference between me and you is that I post things that matter, whereas you post garbled nonsence. I'm better and always will be. You are King because you still life in the fantasy old world of a ruling monarchy. I, on the other hand, live in the real world where reigns a democracy of the people, by the people, and for the people. I am the President, and you have nothing. Expect more H-D threads in the near future.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"