View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:24 PM   #15
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott's Vocal Problems (Explained)

The source finally messaged me back... here's a little bit more info.

"The same people that have dogged out Creed for years set out on a campaign to do all they could to put negative things out there, it was done with evil intent and on purpose to try to make the new album and tour fail. I know alot of things but dont think it is right for me to say. I only told you what I did because I took you for a upright person. As for telling people anything Id just say that this is nothing new, this happens to pretty much any singer of a band but as you know Creed has many haters. I also know that many videos audio were tampered with on purpose and then placed all over the internet, to hurt this tour and new album. that is the depths those type of people will go to and still are. What personally offends me is when they say Mark really hates Stapp or that the guys all dont like him. It is so far from reality. Mark is stoked to have the real stapp back like he once was but now an even better version. Or about them liking Alterbridge more over Creed, so false it makes me laugh. Eventually with time people will see that. I hope. Someone I know is in the music industry (at UMG) and knows them all personally and are very close friends with the guys and their wives. Also I have a relative who is in a relationship with one of tremontis relatives."

One Nation. Indivisible.