Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 10:06 AM   #8305
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) ^^^
Yes, I know sister, I do agree but theres a lot of things...(the list is imense)...and time is running....its already july ....and when september comes...Oh God!!!!
LOL!!
Oh just buy everything u will need ahead of time and it will work out better for ya not much toys and groth objects are needed just give,em a box or a pan and a spoon AND THEIR HAPPY, one thing is over looked is trish mouth everything must past the taste test so my theroy keep everything that will go in mouth sanataized most our objects you usually take away like socks keys pens televison remotes shirts these objects can be safe for taste test if kept clean and kept just for baby i know sounds stupid but chances are they are going to get,em in their mouth anyways so its best if have theme clean and just for baby
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You