View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 12:18 AM   #58
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) in your opinion...
many of us find your opinions laughable as well, and find no need to post a smile saying such. who are you to laugh at the members of this board, then cry out when your opinions arent being properly "respected"?
and not just his opinion, many peoples opinion.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Whose truth?...Lith's?!...ummm, nope...he, like you and anyone else has the right to believe what you will...won't hold it against ya...but it doesn't have to necessairly have to be the universal consensus.
obviously, you will hold it against us, because as you have previously showed, you laugh at us, you patronize us, and totally disrespect anyone who has a differeing opinion from yours. and his opinion is that. his opinion. hes not forcing AB down your throat, but you would think that this being a board where only one criteria (from Creed, AB and Stapp) is actually active (AB), and one criteria is being currently supported, that you could either bide your time until Stapp deigns to release some trivial record (which is the feel im getting from the continually postponed release dates).

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) See...you can say something nice...
something i have yet to see from you about anyone who likes AB. or about AB. or about anything OTHER than Stapp.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) you do assume a lot don't you? Do you know the man personally?...unless you do, you may get the IMPRESSION he is an asshole...but unless you know somebody you can't really make such a judgement, now can you?
one, by assuming theyre assuming, youre assuming.
we've been over this. fact is fact. george washington was the first president of the united states, whether i met him or not. andrea yates murdered her children, whether i met her or not. having met someone or having known someone DOES NOT change the factual information of what they have or have not done. if looks like a duck and quacks liek a duck....pretty good rule of thumb, its a duck. yes there are exceptions. rarely, at i doubt it at this point.
Scott has given plenty of reasons for fans to be upset with him, and to lose patience. He has also yet to release a CD.
This, Ann, is called FACT.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) how nice that AB fans have gotten their results and are satisfied...good for them...so now they can start askin' for what's next...gettin' antsey when they want new music...hearing the same songs over and over again.

And Stapp fans have not? theyve had, what, one new song since the Creed breakup? theres a difference in patiently waiting for a record, and simply refusing to face the idea that maybe, possibly, there have been other reasons than excuses for the lack of a record, which, in all honesty, i applaud most of y'all with, i simply couldnt wait any longer, that and i wasnt all keyed up with that much anticipation anyways. if it ever comes out, i'll listen to it.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) On the other hand...stapp fans still have something to look forward to...as for "owining up" as you put it...not much longer...
and how is that "on the other hand"? AB didnt fall over when their CD was put out. we have plenty more to look foward to. again, i find it odd that you deem his CD far more imortant, if not omnipotent compared to ABs.

Ann, I'll be honest. I find your condescending tone and demeanor totally unnecessary. i cannot fathom what makes you come to this board, and pick on the members that like AB. please, explain it to me. there IS, beleive it or not a group of us do not like, or do not prefer stapp to AB, and yet, we do not treat you as you do us.
And when you respond to this (if you dont ignore it like the last one), if you would please return the favor i have paid you. leave out the cute smilies, the innuendos that we all get.
please, for ONCE, be completely open, and honest. i would much prefer that.
i, personally, would like to become a member of this board without having to worry if my opinion will be dissected and picked apart and hounded until i dont even feel like supporting it.

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller