View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 03:50 PM   #55
OneOmerta
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) And to those people who continue to defend Scott Stapp personally: This man has done NOTHING but give off the impression of an egotistical loser who is in compelte denial about his fan appeal, and who was such a jerk that he lsot his band because of it.

but that is your opinion/impression...which may or may not be shared by others. While I know the man has made mistakes...I've gotten over it long long long long ago. I don't know a human being on this earth who hasn't fucked up a time or two. It happens, life goes on, deal. Some of us can find it in us to forgive the mistakes of others..and go forward with a clean slate, and others can't. No biggie. You think the way you want, I'll think the way I want. You won't change my perspective, and I'll keep voicing it as I see fit....and I'm certainly not about to change yours or anyone else's, and I'm sure you will voice yours as well.

Quote: You are right. NONE of us know Scott personally. But THAT is the impression he gives

that is the impression he gives to some ...and to some it isn't. to each his own.

None. It's not in our evaluation.
Just one. And he'd do it a lot faster than a City Carrier.
None. Maintenance would file a grievance for crossing crafts.