View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 09:59 AM   #54
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You didn't like the VOCALS?! The best part of AB is the vocals as far as I'm concerned... but oh well, to each his own.

And to those people who continue to defend Scott Stapp personally: This man has done NOTHING but give off the impression of an egotistical loser who is in compelte denial about his fan appeal, and who was such a jerk that he lsot his band because of it.

You are right. NONE of us know Scott personally. But THAT is the impression he gives, and if he doesn't LIKE that, then he should be doing EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER to make it seem more and more like he is just an idiot. Now that has nothing to do with music, and I will still buy his album if it is good. I don't think it WILL be, but if it is, I don't care if he is a Satan worshipper, its MUSIC for heaven's sake. But defending his character is ridiculous. You say we can't KNOW. Well, we can't, but EVERYTHING he has done inthe last few years points to him being a seriously screwed up dude, and while he may not be, it is his problem to correct that in the public's eyes. He got his image like this, now he has to change it.

Delaying his album by over a year is certainly not the way to do it.

Quote: The best has already come, in the form of Alter Bridge

Indeed.