View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 03:04 PM   #14
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Feels like 2008 in here.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) You mean it feels like 2003-2008.
.....yes i guess thats just me, to say all of this then delete my own post.... .....we are cooking wating on the summer rain, serious the reason why i said 93 thanks for the correction big secret unleashed.......i so need,em still everybody you,s are so smart to make me feel so bad myself ....93 is the year creed formed as naked toldler 98 we had the release of my own prison...94 95 seems like the bleak years, great year for manson and 9 inch nails, 2004~2005~ was also cluess yet beautiful...we had AB forming And Creed Breaking Up, 2006~2007~ Ya,alls What More Can I Say...WE SURVIVED... THE IMPOSSBILE POSSIBILE, ....And Overcame, its going to be a great summer tour, since time is money and video production is slow unless your blonde in a skirt...singing about loosing your Virtue, or a hill billy trying to play like a rockstar, which i have nothing against WORSHIP ROCKABILLY, Love Jerry Lee, Im trying to make a point ... In my opinon, they shoot set the next video live, its summer the fans love it, and makes everybody happy, when it comes to doing things live the sky is the limit, and saves time , as well money another major plus, peace be with us creed 2010 we,ve come