View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 02:36 PM   #36
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
UMM.... Hello, I might not be in the pit with you guys, but I will be front row at Camden!! I am sooo looking forward to trying to hook up with you guys and Linda maybe after the show so we can drool and sigh for just a little while longer!! I'll be on a concert high and won't even get the chance to come down when I hit the PNC show again on Saturday. My seats are gonna suck but I don't care because I get to enjoy it all over again in a matter of 3 days. This is a big deal for me. My last live show was Creed on NYE!! Yes, it was over a year ago. Yeah, I know I'm lame but I have small children so I don't get to enjoy concerts as much. Plus, money always comes into play! This year it was a gift from my hubby for me to go to both shows. He knew how bad I really wanted to go and when he saw we had crappy seats for PNC , he let me shop e-bay and get front row seats for Camden. I wanted to be in the pit but he didn't so, I sacrificed just so I would be able to go. I don't think front row is to shabby anyways!! Just as long as I can see Maynard move I just need a live music fix sooooo bad!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "