View Single Post
Old 03-24-2004, 05:24 PM   #32
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Are they playing with anyone or just solo? Do they have a web site? The Tool guys DO indeed kick azzzzz. I wish Adam Jones was ripping it up somewhere, too. He is awesome on the geetar!
Major bummer about the drumstick! You'll just have to get Josh's at APC . He's pretty bad-ass on the kit as well .

They are just doing a hand full of shows here in the Midwest...just solo...their web-site is pigmylovecircus.com...I sooo agree with you about Adam too...Is it fair? that ONE band, has it ALL!! To me, the greatest singer, drummer and guitarist!! EVER!!! Believe me, I will be flying all over the floors in NY and NJ to get band stuff from those guys!! Especially want Maynards water bottle!! Did you hear what happened to Josh?? I read on the APC board that he broke his foot the other day, I'm thinking it was Monday, they still played, but he had to used his left foot to play!! Poor Guy!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed