View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 08:50 PM   #14
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by souldancer) Oh..my Creed friend knows I love my little Dallas, their animal welfare charity work,,and I am wanting to go see them in Reno, NV...PLease, tell me I SHOULD!!
Are you trying to steal my boy from me??????

(Just kidding with ya!) You should go, so you guys that do can all tell me how good they were, and give me very detailed messages about your different perspectives of Dallas.
By the way, have any of you seen them live before???? I got 'The Fallout-Limited Edition' and I was watching the dvd part, and from all the pictures I've seen on the website and fan sites, he (Dallas) looks like a fairly tall dude, but on the dvd, he was signing something for some chick, and she was like either really tall, or Dallas is short! So you people that have seen them. Is Dallas tall, or short??? It's just been bothering me, y'know the stupidest things that get on your nerves until you find out!
Okay, I'll shut up now...
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp