View Single Post
Old 11-29-2002, 08:22 PM   #31
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Skipper
Articles?  I don't understand.  She is not the musician, not a celebrity of any sort, why would there be articles on her?

As I stated before, she has problems, Scott has and more then likely will continue to help her through those problems.  I.E. finanically and emotional support. To say anymore then that, or give specifics isn't my right.  If Hillaree wishes to do so, fine, but I don't think you will see her visiting a bulletin board anytime soon.

My orginal response has shown some disapproval.  I didn't mean to start an argument.

The articles I was referring to were the ones in Smoking Gun and then the other posted. They are somewhere on the Hilaree hitting Scott thread, if you would like to read them. I wasn't trying to upset you at all, and I don't think anyone else was either, we were just blown away by your comment, it was like you knew her personally. We would just like to know where the info. comes from is all, no matter who made the statement. We all like to know if there's any truth to anything that is posted.