View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 11:26 AM   #1
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Metallica show was awesome,,,, and i met BAM!!!

hey guys last night i went to see Metallica in Philly with Godsmack. the show was unbelievalbe. Metallica played for 2 and a half hours.. they played no leaf clover,fuel, memory remains, king nothing, enter sandman, sad but true,unforgiven,wherever i may roam,nothing else matter, god that failed, disposable heroes, master of puttets, one, seek and distroy, and a lot more. before the show, we had a cupple of beers in the parking lot, we get in just in time to see godsmack. the stage was in the middle of the floor with revalving drum sets for godsmack. the stage was set up for Metallica with the drum set across from us and the stage slowly turned all the way around. we were 7 rows from the stage, and in the middle. it was getting time that Metallica was going to take the stage and i look over and Bam from Viva la bam was coming to sit down. he was with glam and 2 other people. the left in the middle when the lights were off i asked him where he was going and the said "we getting out of here when the lights are down so its not a big deal" so i said oh ok well have a good night and be safe and hes said, thanks u to and shook my hand. hes a hottie! glam was nice too.

thats my next question, if anyone knows what the name of Bam's mom salon is well where she work can you let me know. thankx... hope who ever went to the show last night had an amazing time and if your going tonight your going to be amazed.