View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 10:56 AM   #69
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) So your "opinion" is that everyone who gets on the radio is good? Oh goodness...

I like both bands, one a litlle more than the other. I do not agree that creed was nothing in the way of rock. Actually I can't remember too many cd's like MOP or human clay that you play from start to finish and not get sick of. yeah Weathered was a litle on the side of commercial, but it still had some good tunes, but was nowhere as good as the first two. I have bought so many rock cd's that have one or two good songs and the rest sucked and creed was like a breath of fresh air when they came out. so many bands Staind ,Limp bizkit, linkin park, bit off of creed's ideas its sickening how much stainds lead singer sound like stap when he sings...ughh.Yeah alot of people compare creed and pearl jam, but lets be serious Cred had way more success as a band than pear jam did and sounded nothing like them, mark is a way better guitarist and Stapp wrote way better songs to the point where Pearl jam was making remakes of songs just to sell records and now theyve dissapeared.'

Nowadays I crave listening to a creed or AB song because in my opinon there is noone out there that is better right now. Three doors down is a decent band and have some good songs. Your right modern rock does kinda suck, but I dont think that it creeds fault that evertone wanted to copy their sound and style. I cant think of one good cd that has come close to comparing to MOP or Human Clay recently, all the bands nowadays are one hit wonders...And I have to apoligize, AB is one hell of a band for the time theyve been together, Myles has potential, I just get aggervated when I tell people I like AB and they start laughing because they dont think the singers that good, I dont know...I guess Im confused.