View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 02:47 AM   #19
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
I'll never forget the first time i met him (Kerri was there). He stepped off the bus and the first thing he did was spit out a huge chew of Sidehack, then started talking to people. Then, during the concert, he dumped a bottle of water on Myles and blamed it on Mark. Then myles got him back by saying that all brian does all day is sit there with his coloring book and crayons (believe me when i say this, it pays to be the one with the microphone, i know from experience). Funny stuff, thats for sure. But, he was funny as shit, and actually, Flip seemed like the one who was stoned. He was like "well, its been fun hanging out with you guys, but i gotta go in there and beat on some shit" and those were his exiting words as he was going into the venue for the soundcheck. I was too stricken by disbelief to even realize if tremonti said anything to me, and myles was still getting his feet wet, and didnt really say much, but was one helll of a cool guy.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me