View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 04:47 PM   #38
Mr.Anderson
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Mr.Anderson Send a message via AIM to Mr.Anderson Send a message via MSN to Mr.Anderson Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.Anderson
Quote: (Originally Posted by SmilinSkullRing) It's not about him being on the same record label as Dylan. I was just giving you some perspective about who discovered him - a guy who, it just so happens, has discovered a lot of great talent. I guess that means he isn't going to waste his time on some "no talent" kid in the early '70s when rock needed a rock musician. I seriously believe you haven't seen much of Bruce to think anyone especially many deliver the passion and emotion more than him. Bruce doesn't come close to getting constant media attention. Instead of worrying about Bruce you should be worrying about all of the crap surrounding horrible corporate made musicians such as American Idol and many rock bands today.

I don't like the guy and never will. He's been around for awhile and damn good for him. Too me he isn't a great guitar player or song writer. And I don't even think he puts on that good of a live show. This is my opinion and your not going to change it. And don't even go into that stupid ass show American Idol. I hate every attempt the music business does in order to try to invent the next britney spears or timberlake. Pop Sucks!