Thread: Midnight Lovers
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 11:01 AM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Midnight Lovers

Quote: (Originally Posted by jabble524) Thanks. I appreciate you being so kind to always read and offer feedback. I think at some point the material paradise has to vanish for everyone in order to find true happiness. Not to say that money or material things are evil, but learning to put them in perspective, by realizing that love is what's truly valuable.
- Jason
AMEN AND AMEN If You Foucus on it Thats Excaltey What It Wants You To do And Is The Heart Of The Conflict We All Fight you know they come that time we all singing the best things in our life free my sacrasim does not come across to clear but anyway you get the point There Is A Deep Prespective you can let it consoume you I Believe In THIS The Good Lord SUPPLIES Our Needs But I,ve for one out growed my wants And If We are in a thinking mode as the world thinks about money about things It Robs Us From Our Spitrual Blessings And I Believe God Works Everything Not By What We Think We Should Need Praise Jesus BUT By What He Knows We Need you can open up the parables on the kingdom of God your very much welcome i do try