View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 10:39 PM   #8628
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Hi Everyone! How are ya
Been doing alright on this end. I went to St Louis from June 5th - June 17th to see friends and go to a wedding. I got out of there just in time to because of the flooding, otherwise I might still be there with no way to get back. So thats a good thing! I have been looking at colleges lately and I think I found the one I want to attend, and that is IVY Tech in Ft Wayne, Indiana and my major will be in culinary arts. My apartment lease isn't up untill October 8th, so I will be moving there then and starting school on January 12th. By moving there early, that will give me time to find a job as well. Oh! I go in for another appointment for the fibroid in my uterus on Tuesday and hopefully we will discuss options to have it removed instead of just trying things that might remove it. I am so ready to have it GONE!!!!

Well, gotta go! I just thought I'd stop in and let you know whats happening! I hope you all have a great Fourth, if I don't get back on here by then :hugs
Very cool, Julie!! I hope they get rid of the fibroid for you as well. That has to be more than a pain. I saw Creed in Fort Wayne back in the day. One of my best weekends EVER. Can't believe it's been about six years since that show. YIKES, time flies.