View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 11:31 PM   #25
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless_Man) Yes, I know he did damage to his voice. However, these constant posts seem to sound like Stapp "lost" his talent during the Weathered tour. Like he just didn't have it anymore...and if that's what was implied, my statements still stand. I saw him live...it did not sound terrible, as I've read over and over on these forums regarding the Weathered tour. I think you all want him to sound bad, now that AB is around. I'm not gonna argue this point continuously, b/c I know what I saw and I know what I heard.

BTW, if his voice sounded so horrid, why attend 5 shows? Shouldnt you have thought it wasnt worth it after the first, if you felt that way? Ya know, I'd bet you that after each one of those shows you thought they were great and quite possibly didnt have anything negative to say. You get home, get on your forum, and have to "find" something to pick out. Of course, thats just a guess.

I was talking specifically about the PSU show, which was my second or third show at that point. Actually, he was fairly on for the rest of the time I saw him, especially on New Year's Eve. I'm just saying, he wasn't consistent. Now, I've seen Pearl Jam a few times and I've gotten several bootlegs of Eddie over the years. Granted, he's another one who can't hit the notes he did, but he has learned to care for his voice. That man is never flat or off.