View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 01:20 PM   #28
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Who Would You Like to See Run in 2008?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Colonies?! C'mon now... how would you like it if we called you a subject of Portugal? lol j/k... Anyway, the topic of homosexual isn't "inconceivable" in some states. For instance, Massachusetts legalized gay marriage. However, as a whole the majority of Americans are against it (and as a result most states have amendments against it in their state constitutions). I live in California, which is traditionally a Democratic state, but the majority of Californians are against it.

I was kidding too...lol :
But theres no problem cause we were really a colonie of Portugal ( the most important and rich one--that by the way was certainly not a good thing, if you get me....)

Hey I was just thinking interesting the difference between US and England concernin to these polemic issues and put gay marriage as an example. But of course I know isnt a total unanimity, and even in countries like England or Spain (where i "think" gay marriage is allowed too) there are people against it. And I understsnd their position, because it definitely not an easy topic...we have all the culture and religion present in this point of view... Even to me that I am "a little liberal' -this is not an easy issue
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too