View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 04:47 PM   #30
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by multifast1) Gawd that is such a double standard! You take the liberty of ASSUMING what I meant because of previous experiences in your life.. but I have no right to assume what Stapp is like as a person based on several things I have seen, heard, and read... unbelievable. And I've never said I know for a fact he's a jerk, it's just my impression.. and that of thousands of others for that matter.

I was only quoting something that's in the siggy of a moderator of this board and explaining how its conceivable that I like the band but not all the individual members.. comprende? If you can love the music AND the musician, more power to you.. but don't be upset if someone else who loves the music thinks less of that musician than you.. Doesn't make them any less of a fan than you... or does it?

Doesn't sound like anything different than you thinking I defend stapp cause I'm enamored.

If you like the band.....then talk about how much you like the band.....not how much you "dislike" one certain member. Save one thread where I turned the tables on the bashing......I don't discuss what I may like or not like about any of the members. (except for Marshall) If its Tremonti that you love so....why make it a point to go into such detail about what you DON'T like about another member. There are plenty of people here who would love to hear you tal about Tremonti and his talents, of which I believe he has much. I'm sure they would all love to hear what you think about Tremonti.