View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004, 07:29 PM   #10
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by katzthatsme) stapp prolly is doing his cuz mark's doing his.
Yeah, totally. Good reason.

Quote: (Originally Posted by katzthatsme) they were so successful together, plus even when bands break up havent you ever heard of reuniting?
Yes, but that doesn't happen to all bands now, does it. I'm not trying to be negative, but you've just got to realise that it could happen, and then again it might not happen.

Quote: (Originally Posted by katzthatsme) everybody just shut up about creed breaking up there is no point talking about that all you do is worry people.
Wake up and smell the music.

Quote: (Originally Posted by PRS_Tremonti) The way I see it, if Alter Bridge becomes successful, then there's no way Creed is coming back.
That's what I've been thinking of latley also.

Quote: (Originally Posted by PRS_Tremonti) I think both Alter Bridge and Stapp will have awesome futures ahead of them.
I hope so, too. It's not like they will both get out in the industry and won't make it far at all, because they are both such talented people, and I love them to bits, I will be supporting both of them all the way. I'm now really, really excited for what's to come.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006