View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 03:32 PM   #10
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB will be the next VanHalen

Quote: (Originally Posted by Justify) Scott won't be the next Axl Rose. I really wonder how all you people who hate Stapp ever came to like Creed.

i don't hate stapp....i started listening to creed because of mark tremonti. because i play guitar and he was/is damn good and i look to him as a role model for guitar playing. i didn't mind stapp before, but now it's easy to see through his lies and deceptions (not from the entire time with creed, but for the last 2 years). he even carries it on today to some degree. i have his cd, and i listen to it as well. like i said, i don't hate stapp, i just don't agree with all the things he's done. i also don't think he should be playing 7 creed songs (1 song short of how many he's doing of his OWN songs) on his "scott stapp solo tour." in time, that will take it's toll on the goneblind guys...if he wants to do some creed songs, i think he should do wawo, higher, my sacrifice, and maybe one....leave the rest alone; if you want to fill out your set more, pick some cover tunes..that would be more interesting to me and make the shows more enjoyable. that's just my opinion though.