Thread: BW on VH1
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 12:40 PM   #40
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Are you really that dumb?

Apparently so. Funny thing is, the FACT is on my side that Myles is a better singer with a better voice than Stapp. THAT IS NOT AN OPINION. It is simply true. Now you can LIKE one voice mroe than the other but the FACT is that Myles has more range, hits notes Stapp could never have even dreampt of, and is far more consistent.

Are you in love with Stapp or something? Do you not realize that the MAJORITY of people can't stand him? Why on Earth do you think he is good?

Eh, makes no difference to me who has the best range, or can hit the higher notes...it's what's pleasing to the ear that matters to me. Myles voice just isn't pleasing and I don't like the sound of it combined with the heavy music.

I know you didn't ask me why I think Stapp is good, you asked someone else, but I'll give you my opinion. Not only do I think Stapp is a great singer...it's in the way he presents it. His performance of it. He moves, he interacts and he adds feeling to the music.

When I watched Alter Bridge during the Home Run Derby, they acted as if just their presence alone was enough to make people swoon. Like they have this attitude of we are here, enjoy. They are all talented, not saying they aren't, but they have this weird attitude about it all.