Thread: BW on VH1
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 03:03 AM   #32
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Are you really that dumb?

Apparently so. Funny thing is, the FACT is on my side that Myles is a better singer with a better voice than Stapp. THAT IS NOT AN OPINION. It is simply true. Now you can LIKE one voice mroe than the other but the FACT is that Myles has more range, hits notes Stapp could never have even dreampt of, and is far more consistent.

Are you in love with Stapp or something? Do you not realize that the MAJORITY of people can't stand him? Why on Earth do you think he is good?

I like to know what"fact"your basing that on when there is none, you say kennedy, some say stapp. The guy is awesome , no I dont "love" the guy but I realize his accomplishments, and what shall I say kennedy has accomplished?The Mayfield Four were a joke and never became more than a bar band with a big record deal...Yeah I know not enought publicity right? no its called not enough talent. Kennedy is nothing more than a wannabe rock star , while Stapp was the real deal...period..Hey Jim Morrison wasn't able to shriek like kennedy or hit every high note, but people recognized him as a great frontman, with one of the best bands ever the doors were awesome. Your opinion is what is is just as mine is, you say noone can really stand stapp, funny, everyone I talk to seemed to like stapp but the media made him out to be a hated ego maniac, we can also mention some jealous bands as well that would have love to have reeped creed's success . i'm sorry Kennedy does not do it for most people, I like listening to a alterbridge song every once in a while, but creed rocks and there are alot of people who perfer that type of music to a guy trying to imitate robert plante or those type of long and gone 80's singers....Actually his voice isn't bad , but it can be darn near annoying some times. If I wanted to hear 80's music I'd throw on some POISON, MOTLEY CRUE , WARRANT or Winger. Fact is creed dominated the charts with rock music when rock had taken a back seat to boy bands and pop music. I don't remember Metallica doing much of anything through the ninties other that Their enter sandman album which was like 1990 or something. yeah their s&m album kicked ass but that was like 2000-2001. Actually rock music in general owes a lot to creed for bringing it back from the dead after hair bands like some of the above almost ruined it with the monster ballads generation...