View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 08:40 PM   #76
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1) Harsh? Should i be happy that everyone here has been hammering me for giving an opinion. If they don't agree they tell me to die or what have you! Let me ask you, if so many people displayed such a complete ignorance of your opinion, and insulted you just because you believe differently, would your posts be friendly? I said i was sorry for the way i came across, and they still insulted me, i'm merely sticking up for my opinion which just because it isn't popular doesnt make it less worthy of this message board.

There is a tactful way to voice your opinion, you showed your ignorance by attacking him, and then basically acting as if you are better or something, give me a break. There have been several people (NOT ALL, BUT SOME) who have come on this board, and we have heard loud and clear that they don't like Stapp, or Creed, or what have you, but they went about voicing their opinion the right way, and we agree to disagree. You are acting like a child, and therefore you are getting what you deserve. Voice your opinion with respect and get it in return........Shout off insults.............and you can expect the same right back at ya!