Old 02-26-2007, 03:06 PM   #27
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB to hit the studio Feb. 16!!

Another update from Michael posted (Feb. 21) at abb.net

What's up Alter Bridge Nation!!!

Sorry about the lack of updates recently but we are trying to keep things on the down-low for a little bit until we can make our record label and producer announcements. Obviously we already have the producer but we are still in contract negotiations with the label. All is going well but it just takes time when dealing with contracts and lawyers and such.

I can tell you that pre-production is going incredible. When I talked to Mark last night it was the most excited I have heard him in years. He truly believes in his heart that Alter Bridge are creating something really special here. As of last night they had the final arrangements down for 11 songs and they are continuing to work 12 hours a day, every day. I believe that the musicianship on this next album is going to be something to behold.

I have not been able to get to the studio yet due to some medical reasons (do not worry, I am fine) but I hope to get down there to report for all of you the first or second week of March.

In the meantime, keep spreading the word about Alter Bridge and encourage people to sign up on these boards. As I talk to the band members via phone I'll keep you all as current as I can. My hands are a bit tied right now and there is so much info that I would love to share but all of it will come in due time.

I also encourage everyone to activate the country flag in your profile. It helps to see where the fans posting are located so that I can let management know where we need to tour in the future.

And thank you to all of you who have been there since day one and to all of you newcomers. We are all beginning a new journey and I, for one, am excited as hell to see where all this will take us!

Michael Tremonti