Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #9360
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) Keep in mind I'm not referring to anyone here when I say the following...

The more subtle and sneaky one tries to be, the more obvious they are to those who know them well.

And yeah, what I saw was GLARINGLY obvious... I wish people would stop thinking I'm stupid, cause I'm FAR from it....
I know my dear, but the question be complex not as if your insulting ones Intelegents. from a Scientific view when something or someone is labled stupid or crazy for that matter, and are not ither of those things to ones human growth and tradtions it becomes stupid or unheared of. when it fact its just a process, old bringing forth the new such as the word. Controversity which is highly overated. 9 times out of ten the probleam is speach or hearing the other person. its best to let one address their speech or sentence before speaking. A wise tounge will not speak till the matter is fully considered... before you speak. chances are if you dont you are going to sound like to news broadcoasters, speaking over one before the other is finshied or Jerry Springer, take your pic. I prefer Oprah,s chair