Thread: Obama wins
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 05:29 PM   #20
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama wins

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) lol you are one of those people who see mccain ads saying obama is muslim and believe it.

He voted against the bill because there was already a practice that gave treatment to babies who survived abortion, thus the bill was useless. Obama's ideology is that something such as abortion is a very situational circumstance and that the people who are involved with the matter are the best to make their own judgments based on their own views, not something the government to enforce on them. Basically hes letting people have freedom of choice.

You are one of those people that hears "hope and change" and believes the fairy tale. Hey genius, I'm not a republican.
Wether or not the bill was "useless" he's made it clear to me with his own words how little he values life.
Most abortions in America are not the result of rape or insest. I agree it is up to the individual to make their own decision. Basically he's letting people have murder for covenience.
I am also entitled to voice my opinion and you're free to rear the government is going to force morality on you.

-Homer Simpson