View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 11:34 PM   #24
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Rune
<b>zion please stop capitalizing every first letter of everyword and putting ........ everywhere, it makes it tedious to read your posts.

And there is no solo in unforgiven (unless you count that little bass/drum thing as the solo). &nbsp;If you're thinking guitar solo you might be thinking of The Unforgiven by metallica.

Anyways, a lot of people give Don't Stop Dancing a lot of heat because of the chorus lyrics, but i guess no one realizes it's not meant literally, it's a metaphor "children don't stop dancing, believe you can fly" is basically saying that everyone (not kids like people seem to think) should not be bogged down by things that happen in their every day life and believe that anything is possible as long as they have hope (not that peoples kids should literally not stop dancing and believe they could fly, it's poetic).

Anyways, illusion used to be my least favorite song but it's definately grown on me....Na &nbsp; &nbsp;i &nbsp; &nbsp;didnt &nbsp; take &nbsp; &nbsp;dont &nbsp; stop &nbsp; dancing &nbsp; lyrics &nbsp; &nbsp;poetic &nbsp; at &nbsp; &nbsp;all &nbsp; &nbsp; it &nbsp; &nbsp;made &nbsp; &nbsp;me &nbsp; &nbsp;think &nbsp; i &nbsp; &nbsp;was &nbsp; &nbsp;super &nbsp; fricking &nbsp; girl.........and &nbsp; &nbsp;i &nbsp; &nbsp;think &nbsp; unforgiven...had &nbsp; a &nbsp; &nbsp;solo &nbsp; &nbsp;of &nbsp; &nbsp;its &nbsp; &nbsp;own....as &nbsp; to &nbsp; many &nbsp; other &nbsp; songs...that...dont...have a &nbsp; solo...not &nbsp; the &nbsp; bass &nbsp; drum...but &nbsp; the &nbsp; gutiar...should &nbsp; have &nbsp; been...extened...it &nbsp; was &nbsp; my &nbsp; way &nbsp; of &nbsp; &nbsp;saying &nbsp; &nbsp;it &nbsp; &nbsp;should &nbsp; have &nbsp; had &nbsp; one &nbsp; without &nbsp; being &nbsp; a &nbsp; critcle &nbsp; toward &nbsp; the &nbsp; song &nbsp; because &nbsp; its &nbsp; &nbsp;good &nbsp; and &nbsp; it &nbsp; did &nbsp; not &nbsp; need &nbsp; my &nbsp; opion....and &nbsp; i &nbsp; &nbsp;know &nbsp; the &nbsp; diffrence &nbsp; from &nbsp;metallica......and......creed....ive...rocke d &nbsp; both &nbsp; genarations...so &nbsp; &nbsp;thank &nbsp; you &nbsp; rune &nbsp; &nbsp;for &nbsp; your &nbsp; insight....No &nbsp; Onfence.........PEACE

I think the song i skip the most is Faceless Man, it is in no way a bad song at all, it's got great lyrics and great guitar, it just isn't my type of song.

Freedom Fighter is one of my favorite songs just because it sounds so militant and tense and it's fun as heck to play. </b>