View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 12:25 PM   #78
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) this is the scott area please go to the Average Band area thanks!

Nah, I like it here. Besides you and a few others, most Scott Fans are at least polite, so I feel plenty welcome here. And I would much rather talk about someone who I don't enjoy listening to than someone I do. I have nothing interesting to say about AB--they have three great songs, two good one, and the rest is a bunch of filler on their album. Blah. As for Creed, well everyone has talked Creed into the ground. Nothing much else to say. They aren't AROUND after all.

Stapp, if nothing else, at least has a semblance of curiosity about him because he hasn't released his album yet ( ), so there are actually things I might enjoy discussing. Certainly not with you, however, since you appear to want the whole world outside of Stapp lovers to dissapear. Well that would be unfortunate because %99.9 of the world would be gone.

And your little average band thing I suppose you find quite clever, eh? It is nothing new although it is rather on target. Alter Bridge is your everyday run of the mill mainstream rock band with one exception; Myles Kennedy, who really has no business singing to songs that generic. His voice and talent are WAY beyond that level, and hopefully AB ups the ante on their next album to accomodate Myles' insane skills.

But either way, I don't ENJOY talking about average bands. I don't even enjoy talking about great ones, really. It is fine for a little while:

"They are absolute geniuses"
"Indeed"
"..."

But eventually it gets boring. Now, talking about overrated, potentially washed up singers--that I enjoy