View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004, 12:32 PM   #1
Light is Life
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Can you believe?

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. "
Mark 9:23

When we need a knife, we NEED to walk and grab it where it is.
Why can't we make the knife come to us, where we are, instead?
Why can't we fly like Neo?

These seems to be ridiculous questions to those who believe only in what's possible according to what they have set in their minds that's possible. But those who believe in God know that all things are possible to God. But even those who know the power of God may laugh at such questions...

So, we believe that all things are possible to God, but something is wrong with us because many things are still impossible and don't work. If we try, we fail like Neo failed to jump the buildings.

I have been thinking... Is there something wrong with me or my mind? And I believe that the answer is both, there's something wrong with my mind and my mind makes me wrong.

Jesus said "all things are possible to him that believeth", and that means: if I believe, all things are possible to me; if all things are possible to me, I believe. Then I've just found out that according to Jesus, no one truly believes.

According to what Jesus had set in his mind, ridiculous is someone that can't make a knife come to him. Are we truly gods? Or are we average men, saying to ourselves that we believe while we don't. Well, we don't have to say, we have to believe. And then the facts will naturally testify that we believe.

I've noticed that the protestant religion calls itself the way to spiritual freedom, but tell me why there are so many there saying "Lord, Lord" and no one saying "Father, Father". When someone calls God as "Father" it seems that such person is using some kind of parable... It seems that no one truly believes that's son of God, but only servant... It seems that the Church is not the family of God, but some kind of Israel that believes in Jesus...

There are many, many things wrong in this strange world.

Can you believe?