View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 02:04 PM   #11
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: family matters

Quote: Originally posted by whocares
allthough i think that the message behind this thread is very thoughtful, i think that making a statement such as scott's a mess on stage or he is falling apart is rediculous. ive read a few of the remarks here made about him and if it was me reading these remarks, id be a bit upset. this is what is called speaking before you know the true facts. allthough im sure this is a difficult time for the family dealing with the incidents of the past few weeks. it is a personal family matter and should be kept that way. anyone who wants to do something nice for scott should direct there appreciation towards the foundations the band supports. i.e. wawo...or any of your local agencies that need your help or even your prayers.  take care everyone and thanks for listening

I feel what you are saying is thoughtful as well, but just as the person who started this thread, this is how he would like to show support. his idea of what to do may vary from yours and that is okay. we do support the WAWO foundation as well and you would know that if you viewed some of the other threads. and as for facts, it would not matter to me, what was said in the media, if one of my fellow creed fans here, posted the day after a show that scott looked very tired worn out then that is all i would need to give him some support. scott and the band are always doing so much for other people that i feel this idea is PERFECT. they need to know who all they have reached and get some direct support from us. i feel scott needs it right now.