View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 11:05 AM   #31
J-Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: If you could say one thing to him..

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I would tell him that what he choses to do in his personal life isn't any of my business... and that his music is the only thing that matters me.

Perhaps, but obviously his personal life does seem to be of some interest to you as well as others, otherwise you wouldn't be viewing and adding to these posts.

A poster mentioned to try not to be like Elvis; I think he's trying to be more like Jim Morrison. I don't know if I would say anything to him. What hasn't been said to him already? I'm certain that what we are all thinking has been mentioned to him at some point. At first I felt a bit sorry for the guy, but at the same time we are responsible for the choices we make. I'm sure people tried helping him, but it is up to him to find his way. He has to want it in order to change. I think the reason why we speculate on his life is because he is a prime example of what not to become. For those of you who are religious, how many of the 7 sins does Stapp already carry? Lust, Anger, Envy, Pride. I am a simple person and look at things as they truly are. I'm not perfect, yet I am aware of the wrong I have done and do not preach what I myself don't follow.

Who does he respect? Does he respect anyone? How can he when he doesn't respect himself.

Last edited by J-Man : 03-02-2006 at 11:18 AM.