View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 07:19 PM   #28
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) It seems that you guys hardly give the guy a chance to prove himself.

It's like you guys won't give the guy a second chance or any redemption whatsoever. In my opinion... it's Mark's decision to prolong this feud (judging by his recent comments). At least Scott's making an attempt to find peace (judging by his recent comments).
Hardly give the guy a second chance? We've been waiting for his solo stuff for WELL over a year and given the fact that August is the tentative date for his solo release, it'll be almost 2 full years that we've been waiting. I'd hardly call that 'hardly' giving the guy a second chance.

Sorry, I don't see now Mark's choosing to prolong this feud either.

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) thread doesn't. it'd be Stapp-bashing if he'd have said something to the effect of "god, stapp is such a fucknut for saying something without even thinking, he's just a douche-bag like fred durst!". but, did he say that? no. he merely provided a quote from Stapp a few years ago, and pointed out how it somewhat related to Stapp's current situation. if you want to be ultra-negative and call out every last remotely critical comment on Scott as Stapp-bashing, by all means, do. there are those of us who appreciate and, dare i say, enjoy observations, particularly when they are somewhat ironic in nature, so please don't ruin it for us.

Exactly right, Ryan. (LMAO @ fucknut)

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.