View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 12:42 AM   #18
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) Chase: lighten up, son. it's not bashing Stappy. it's just pointing out the irony in comments made a couple years ago. Marcos did not say "Stapp is a cock". His inference, by relating the comment to the current situation, would be more along the lines of "I mean, Mark left the band because Scott is such a cock." And I wouold thnk that we can all agree that Mark prolly doesn't think too highly of Scotty right now (and hasn't for the past year or two).

Lighten up? I'm sticking up for a guy who is constantly being kicked while he's down. What's wrong with that? It seems that you guys hardly give the guy a chance to prove himself. I'm not offended by Stapp bashing... I just find it to be in poor taste. It's like you guys won't give the guy a second chance or any redemption whatsoever. In my opinion... it's Mark's decision to prolong this feud (judging by his recent comments). At least Scott's making an attempt to find peace (judging by his recent comments). I just think he's an easy target... that's all I'm saying. But apparently because I stick up for the underdog... I have him on an altar and worship the ground he walks on and has a bottle of his sweat.