Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 11:05 AM   #942
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen,

God Is always in control and knows of your supplications before you make theme, but yes you gotta make all supplications Before The Lord Your God and you will find out what you need because we overlook what we really need he knows what we need Matt, 6 7.8 Ask and it shall be given seek and you ye shall find knock and it shall be opend unto you for every one that asketh receiveth and he that seeketh findeth and to him that knocketh it shall be opend, these were words to live by making supplications before your God about everything Pslam 13.1.6 HOW LONG wilt thou forget me O Lord for ever how long wilt thou hide thy face from me, How long shall i take Counsel in my own soul having sorry in mine heart daily how long shall mine enemy be exlated over me you will find that they are many things other than enemys i always try to point that out when that word and meaning comes up ...CONSIDER And hear me O Lord My God lighten my eyes lest i sleep the sleep of death lest mine enemy say i have prevailed against him and those troubled me rejoice when i,am moved But i have trusted in thy mercy my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation i will sing unto The Lord because he hath dealt bountifully with me, the one thing we are promised in what ever sitution is PEACE, we are selfs are as unto the walls of Jerusalem ask for peace with thy whole heart and it shall be given, pslam 122 6.8 Peace Be within thy walls and prospertiy within thy palaces for my brethren and companions sakes i will now say Peace be within thee Because Of the House Of The Lord Our God i will seek thy good
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done