Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 11:24 AM   #9269
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I take my ged test on WEDNESDAY!!!!!
Good Morning MR CARTER, Welcome Back Welcome Back, Everything Is Beautiful you would thinks i,ve aleady had that white Xmas and i promise ya i aints a cheating but Rejoicing in Brass World, My Julie Girl But Serious, i take my battery test tommorow, on math compulation, i got 30 questions finshied out of 40 in 24 min. thats much of imporvemeant for sis, there is an ediot on every corner trying to throw you off b/c they upset cuz they cant do they jobs and go on about they day, And further more sis wants to tell ya, Its Not On Our High School Level The Thing Is Set On A COLLEGE LEVEL, dont let,em get ya in bind babe b/c they are, KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT, IF HE BE WITH US NO MAN SHALL BE AGAINST US and Indeed Shall Be On His Time, Lot Of Luck And A Lot Love WED, i hope you do well , Looking At Our Strengeths And Weakness If You Pass Thats Good If You Dont KEEP A WORKING AT Strengenth Cometh In More So In Our Weakness, AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ONLY HAVE ONE SAVIOUR TO UPLIFT AND ONE TO SURLEY THANK, HIS NAME IS JESUS STILL AND HE BLOOMS ALL THE TIME,