View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 01:14 PM   #14
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by robaustin1701
Lechium,

They don't care here.  It's too rational an explanation.  All they care about is the delusion that the band is being persecuted.  They are like most other enablers for people who drink to excess.  They are in denial. They make excuses.  Then they get angry, defensive and shut you out.  Welcome to their world.  They'll now tell you to go to hell and leave.

<sigh>

I never thought I'd meet MEAN Creed fans. &nbsp;But I did. &nbsp;They are here. &nbsp;In droves. &nbsp;

--*Rob

Ya know ... this just about does it for me!

How DARE YOU make this statement!? You say you want "rational" debates ... which I (as well as others) tried to give you in another thread ... but if you'll notice, I didn't even bother to respond to you again ... even though you made it your job to continue "quoting" me. I give up on even trying to respond ... because YOU, apparently, are the one who is close-minded. You can't even admit (or perhaps it's because you just don't understand logic beyond your own) that people here ALSO have good, valid points!

You think that just because we don't agree with you, that we are wearing blinders or are "delusional" ... how about just accepting that you are not the almighty God with all the right answers!

"They are like most other enablers for people who drink to excess." ....... What the F are you even babbling about!?!? You're not making any sense!

NO ONE is saying that there is nothing wrong with what happened ... but a lawsuit is STUPID!!!! It can potentially destroy Creed's reputation and it is uncalled for. You're not looking for a good debate ... you're just here to *try to* make everyone here believe your bull$hit! You try to pass yourself off as the only one here with a brain! Well guess what ... YOU'RE NOT! You are just stuck on your beliefs and have no interest in hearing what others have to say. Several people on this board (including myself) have said you've made some valid points ... we just don't agree with the actual lawsuit. But have you even ONCE returned to us with admitting WE'VE made some good points????? NO! Because you are too busy in your "closed mind" to give anyone that satisfaction. All you do is try to say that our points are NOT valid.

I have admitted that Creed ... and/or Scott ... should have made good for what happened ... or better yet ... not let it have happened at all. But it did! It's over! These people with this lawsuit are taking it WAY too far! You can <sigh, sigh, sigh> all you want ... but the fact remains that you're incapable of allowing yourself to give a little and see that WE TOO have valid points!

Do you get it??? Or is this "too rational an explanation" for you?

And Lechium ...
I actually have not had time to post on here a lot lately ... but what happened??? Last I knew, you were kicked off somewhere back at "666" number of posts (what a shock!!).

I am through "debating" with people who have no room in their little minds to see another side! :madder: