View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 10:21 AM   #2
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: why is stapp hated so much?

well its like this from a certian prespective and so fort there is no in between he is loved so much he is hated And thats defiintley a perfect formula its like the old school classic fourmula that a lot of great people of had Take Manson For One Either Loved Or Hated lets see who else right of my head Courntey Love Martin Luther King boy geroge the list could go on and on oh i feel the love!!! you cant please everybody as an artist or an indivual person so to speak SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA BE YOURSELF like the new stuff it could say yes im a spitrual writer and im also human i can make mistakes just as the same as everybody else its not always perfect BUT I really Feel A LOT OF STRIFE in this new record so im sure perfection not to far behind the press and media for that matter have always have a field day with stapp with jokes remarks the same questions over and over and over i and over if i was he i would have done attacked some one haaaa like bjork but he handles very proffesional very hontest and that shows someone that is very level headed and going to continue all the milestones thats constaly throwed at him which makes him a great performer and a good writer One Of The Best Damn Writers that ever picked up a pen so hopefully he wont let all the morons get him
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You