View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 03:53 AM   #27
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Yeh good day.
I really cant stand folks who consider themselves accepting and tollerant but I have read many of your posts where U have blatantly referred to a believer as, even in a very recent prior post, 'ignorant'
I am a tolerant person my big thing is intellectual honesty I have bee a member of this board for 2 years I think and it that time I have gotten to know quite a few of the people here just by their posts I know how they base their faith I know how they feel about god, guns, abortion, gays, music, and so on and so on so when I use the term ignorant (which I do NOT deny using) it is based on the sheer intellectual dishonesty I have witnessed here.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) My immense curiosity with you though, is what the hell is FEEDING all this? Why do u come here and try to rip our faiths apart? I doubt it is through a passion to set us all free from our religious prisons, but Heck! If it is, mabe U and Jesus should chat. U seem to have a bit in common.
you are not the first to say that Jesus and I seem to have a bit in common. set you free from your religous prisons? yeah I would say that but all I can do is show you the door you are the one who has to walk through it. Why would you doubt that I want to show the Facts and Truths that I have found?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr)
If U WERE truly a Christian for all those years, you have that perception but are supressing it for some reason. Perhaps U were never a Christian. As we know it has to be choice and your parents never gave U that chance. So mabe U arent able to tap into it, but when U do, it will blow your mind apart.

you know that there is nothing I can not stand more than a Christian having the nerve to say "well maybe you were never a Christian to begin with" well I have news Sincirr people who are actually Christians do leave the faith. It is something that the church will play off and brainwash their parishioners about how they were never really saved to begin with but it does happen. You can be the judge if you like go here and read the "Ex-Testimonies" you be the judge there are some there that I will say that were never Christians and there are some that were hardcore Christians. But when it comes down to it confessing with your mouth and believing in your heart that Jesus is the son of god is what makes you a Christian. Is it possible to believe and then some time later you come across new evidence that suggests what you believe is wrong? I would say so... and that’s how I would say that my beliefs were. But I do urge you to judge for your self and hell I encourage all of you to judge for yourselves Sincirr, JULIE, and anyone else reading this go for it. What you find may surprise you.