Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 10:21 AM   #1063
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

The Fire Burns FOR THE GODLY, And Causes Earthquakes And Tremblings To Protect That Which Is His, It Can Warm Your heart, THE ALL MIGHTY BURNING FIRE, will change things and destroy chains and strong holds as if they were plastic houses AMEN, THE LORD MY HELPER, I WILL EXTOL THEE O LORD THOU, FOR I KNOW My Foes Will Not Rejoice OVER ME, I,am The ROCK AND YOUR WORD WILL I STAND, O Lord My God I Cried untothee And Thou Hast Healed Me Thou Has Brought My Soul Up From The Grave Again And Again Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Up Down Up Down For Many Shall Say Where Is This GOD And What Has He done for you, Some Would Say We May Run FROM HIS MAJESTY, but thou has kept me alive that i should not go down in the pit SING unto The Lord And Give Thanks At The Remembrance Of His HOLINESS And His Wisdom And Glory Divine For his anger endureth but a moment in HIS Favour Is Life Weeping May Endure For A Night But Joy Cometh In The Morning And In My Prospertiy I Said I Shall Never Be Moved , Pslam 30, For Thus Saith The Lord Of Host Yet Once It Is A Little while i will shake the heavens and the earth and the sea and the dry land i will fill the house with Glory Saith The Lord Of Host The Silver Is Mine The Gold Is Mine THe Glory Of This Latter House Shall Be Greater Than The Former And This Place Will I Give Peace To All My Saints NO GIFT OF GLORY AND NO GIFT IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN SILVER AND GOLD, THIS IS MINE LOVE Haggai, Ch.2.6.9
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done