View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 01:51 AM   #311
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Not to start a flame war here, but this is kinda what HAPPENS to people who like Stapp. If it bothers you that much... you picked the wrong guy. Ever since... well... WAWO, I guess, no one has liked the guy. And it has gotten worse and worse. Now it IS sorta funny that you get called those things on a Creed website, but if anything it just shows how bad his public image is right now.

Oh no, it doesn't bother me at all, cause I've been called alot worse by better people than you, or anyone else here. I happen to like the guy, his performances/music, and I enjoy listening to it.

No one has liked the guy?? Dude, you need to get out more often, read around a bit more...visit some places other than hate sites, and quit listening to your own hate filled comments about the man.

Nope, doesn't show a thing about his public image, because as someone else posted in this thread, the general population doesn't know a thing about it, and most likely doesn't care. What it does show, is the lack of understanding by others when it comes to differing opinions.

Quote: ^^^ It doesn't happen to all the people who like Stapp. Look at titan9. Nobody's every had a problem with him because he actually is open to the fact that the guy might have some flaws.

Hmm, I don't ever recall discussing what flaws I thought Stapp may/may not have, so how would any of you know what I think.