Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 10:59 AM   #103
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr)
My only hope is that they will keep things quiet enough to improve the changes of repairing it
How much quieter can it get? No one is saying ANYTHING other than they are working on solo projects. If they were any quieter they'd be dead.

In a nutshell, Michael is the only one who has been forthcoming with any info. If you are a devout Stapp fan, of course you are going to look at Michael's comments as biased. If you are a Mark fan, of course you are going to be grateful for anything Michael has to say. And Michael does not, nor should he HAVE to answer every single question posed by the members of this or any board. If you are a fan of both, you have to watch the two sides arguing back and for nothing.

I'm with Jen, I'm pretty much giving up on anything new from the band Creed for the time being. I'll listen to my boots and my b-sides and stuff and move on. But this constant bickering back and forth between the Stapp faction and the Mark faction is never going to lead anywhere.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.