View Single Post
Old 08-30-2003, 12:42 PM   #14
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Oh Yea I Get Sick Of Hearing Too on video shows...About...2 years ago....i was whatching....a video show...on...Much music.....this Vj....Julya....said that creed would not be suitable for the pole on all time rock gods....when a fan wrote a letter....and said he thought scott stape....should be the all time rock god....everybody is entiled to his or her....own ...say.....but i will say this a website is one thing you dont have to click.....If You Dont Want to read It....but televison is another Thing.....This vj......Was Totalty Out of line....bashing creed and there fans on tv....like that I Had A Friend That use to Be a Vj......And bashing peoples music and fans.....Regardless.....How You feel....is just low class.....if a lot of fans would come together we could bring theme......down....there our more of us.....good luck it looks like you will need it....DIG.......I CHOOSE TO WIN I CHOOSE TO FIGHT.....Any body in favor to the true blue creed fans...SAY I....And stick Up for Whatch love......I Rest My case Now.....